Availability is limited.
The Allflex LPR Livestock Pocket Reader is a lightweight and compact (9.21" x 2.05" x 1.26") way to electronically read and capture the 15-digit EID numbers of your deer and elk. Since there is not a display screen, you'll need to use an app or download the scanned EIDs to a PC/Windows computer via the Allflex software that's included with the reader.
Features of the LPR Reader include:
- No display screen so best utilized with iPhone or iPad
- Internal memory to store up to 3,000 EID tag numbers.
- Apple iOS compatible (iPhone and iPad)
- Battery life: 2.5 to 3 hours for continuous scanning; 4 to 4.5 hours for single read mode.
- The internal rechargeable battery pack provides cable-free operation. A charger is included. Takes about 3.5 hours for the battery to recharge via the charger, 9 hours to charge via USB plugged into PC computer.
- Includes 1-year warranty
- Includes a protective cover.
The LPR reader can read HDX (Half Duplex) and FDX (Full Duplex) EID tags. The read range of EID tags by the reader is about 8 inches.