Current production time frames are at https://www.deertags.com/pages/allflex-production-timeframes
With further delayed production timeframes, we realize that some may need to cancel their order. ALL Allflex custom tags in the U.S. are printed at the same Allflex facility. By canceling your order and then reordering with another distributor, you are stepping out of your current place in the queue and starting over.
After receiving a request to cancel an order, we will contact Allflex to ensure this can be done. If so, refunds will be issued to the original payment method.
As a reminder: The only information we receive from Allflex regarding orders is that the order was received and then the tracking number when it ships. We do not know where it is in their production queue nor what the ship date will be. Tracking information is sent to you via email as soon as we receive it. You can also check on your order at https://www.deertags.com/pages/order-status
Returns and Refunds
Please note these policies are set by Allflex.
- Approved stock items will incur a 15% restocking fee, USDA series tags will incur a 25% restocking fee. Items must be returned in new condition, sealed, original packaging.
- No returns on stock tags bagged in series over 201 and up. No returns on custom tags.
- RGA (Return Authorization) Number is required and must be written on the return box.
- Shipping fees are not refundable - customer ship items back at their own cost.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method once the items are returned and approved by Allflex, which estimated time is 4-6 weeks. Refunds are not guaranteed if items arrived damaged, discontinued, or have been used.
Please contact us for assistance with a return.