LPR readers are considered out of stock due to the limited availability of the parts needed to produce them. We will be continuing to take orders, which allows customers to get in line for future shipments. The estimated shipment date is unknown.
The Allflex LPR Livestock Pocket Reader
is a lightweight and compact (9.21" x 2.05" x 1.26") way to electronically read and capture the 15-digit EID numbers of your deer and elk. Since there is not a display screen, you'll need to use an app or download the scanned EIDs to a PC/Windows computer via the Allflex software that's included with the reader.
Features of the LPR Reader include:
- No display screen so best utilized with iPhone or iPad
- Internal memory to store up to 3,000 EID tag numbers.
- Apple iOS compatible (iPhone and iPad)
- Battery life: 2.5 to 3 hours for continuous scanning; 4 to 4.5 hours for single read mode.
- The internal rechargeable battery pack provides cable-free operation. A charger is included. Takes about 3.5 hours for the battery to recharge via the charger, 9 hours to charge via USB plugged into PC computer.
- Includes 1-year warranty
- Includes a protective cover.
The LPR reader can read HDX (Half Duplex) and FDX (Full Duplex) EID tags. The read range of EID tags by the reader is about 8 inches.